Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FOUND! 60 Bass Weltmeister




Each morning I scan the ebay listings for new accordions. This morning I saw a really good deal - For the price of shipping, a Weltmeister 60 bass accordion similar to the current 60 bass Rubin accordion.

I knew the price was very fair so I checked the sellers feedback - it looked good - the seller knows accordions and how to ship them.

So I decided to take a leap of faith and place a bid... and...

I Won!

Shipping from Bulgaria will take approximately 4 weeks. So for now the hunt for a starter accordion has finished and now I just need to be patient and wait for my classic Weltmeister to make its journey from Bulgaria to the US.

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. --did the accordion arrive without problem from Bulgaria??? --satisfied???

    ReplyDelete