Tuesday, August 4, 2009

good things come to those who wait!



well, I still really wanted a nice small piano accordion to play around with as a secondary instrument - also for my kids - one of whom, I'm sure will take to the PA like a duck to water.

I made an ebay saved search and a couple weeks ago saw an auction for a nice 48 bass PA. I stealthly watched it until the very last hour and at the last minute submitted a strong bid.

I won the auction for $76 - the item was shipping from Illinois, so I felt fairly confident that it would make it to me safely.

Yesterday it arrived - it is in very good condition - all of the keys and basses work fine, the valves might need a little work and it is pretty well broken in, but that's good.

Best thing is it's light.

I need to get some straps for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment